Catch me if I fall

Friday, September 02, 2005

So Little Time

If Wednesday was good, Friday's better.

On Wednesday morning I had my first run in a long long time. Work was all right. Had a nice dinner after work at Sketches in Bugis Village with my 'sister' Sabrina (we had so much fun trading guy stories! That, and whining about how most guys are jerks. Haha.) and then we crashed my neighbour's birthday celebration. 'WyBe' the pyrotechnic guy was right on form, so we ended the day with fireworks. What can I say? These guys love playing with fire, and I don't blame them. It's pretty fun, although I don't think Sab found it very amusing.

Well, it's Friday (already??? How time flies. I'm glad.) and I'm proud to say it got off to a running start. Waking up earlier than usual and hauling my fat ass out of the driveway has been surprisingly easy so far. And SHOCKINGLY, pounding the pavement is actually as fun as I remember. Whee! Ahhhhh... now I remember why I used to love cross-country running. It's addictive. Seriously. Second session and already I'm experiencing runner's euphoria. It's amazingly relaxing, I have songs going through my head all the time I'm running. 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' this time. Ending off with 'Complicated'. Apt.

I had a cookie for breakfast. Milk chocolate macadamia, mmmmm... I've only had cookies like those once, when I was in hospital and someone (Jon and Weiwen?) bought me some. They rock! And I had juice and a ham-and-cheese sandwich. Breakfast was good. It doesn't take a lot to keep me happy when it comes to food. I'm a 'jiak loti' girl. And 'kantan'. Haha.

Work's been okay so far. Hopefully I won't have to stay late. :rushrushrushrushrush: 'Cos I got a date with The Observatory tonight!!!!! Whoooooooooooo!!!!!!! So fun. I've been waiting for their new album for a looooong time.

Something to look forward to. Haha. Ok, now back to work. *sigh*

1 comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger crapshoot said…

    and with new blog comes.... new spam! apparently. observatory kicked ass didnt they?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home