Catch me if I fall

Friday, May 07, 2010

Happy anniversary

Thank you for a wonderful dinner. Thank you for the music. Thank you for the surprise dedication. *HUGS* Thank you, sweetheart, for a night to remember ;)

I love jazz - good jazz, and this was good - it just makes me so happy. I don't know if you noticed, but I was grinning like a maniac throughout Ruth's set. And then she said, "This morning I got an email from Eric and Mel..."

Hee. Eric!!!!! That was so cute. I can't believe you told her you won me over with her songs! And I can't believe she said it in front of everyone! Hahaha. That was a sweet moment. *blush*

I love the lyrics in the song she dedicated to us:

I can change the world,
I will be the sunlight in your universe
You would think my love was really something good,
Baby if I could change the world

You know what, darling? We are going to change the world, you and I. We'll make the world a better place - I truly believe we can and will achieve that. And I am so so glad we're gonna be doing that together.

Know something else? We've already begun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home