Catch me if I fall

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

So I finally sang you your song last night. Well, 2 of them. That makes a grand total of... what, 5, I think? My lucky number. Anyway, I hope you liked it.

Lyrics! In case you didn't catch them the first time around. (Oh geez, that sounds so familiar... *goosebumps*)

Meant To Me

I woke up thinking all your pictures were gone
You came and took them 'cos you had to move on
You left me behind oh you left with a smile
You blew me a kiss you always exit in style

The last time we kissed you cried over me
You never believed that we weren't meant to be
Now all that I've got is a dark empty space
The last of your touch and the scent of your face

You left me a note saying thank you baby
For all of the things that you showed to me yeah
There's so much ahead so please go wisely
Take it or leave it any way you make it
Just don't forget what you meant to me

I cut myself loose oh I'm learning to choose
I'm running from sin and I'm done with abuse
I'm going too fast yeah I'm going too slow
I'm making mistakes that I already know

You left me a note saying thank you baby
For all of the times that you stood by me yeah
You're everything girl oh you drive me crazy
Take it don't lose it find a way to break it
Just don't forget what you meant to be

Someday when it's over
One day when we're getting old
Someday we'll just sit around
Share the things we never told
See just how our life unfolds
Wonder what tomorrow holds

You left me a note saying thank you baby
For all of the things that you tried to be yeah
I'll still be around oh i love you baby
Take it don't fake it we'll find a way to make it
And don't forget what you meant to me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home