Catch me if I fall

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

At the beginning with you



Delicate... it's the way you make me feel.









There's so much I want to say, but I don't know where to begin. And after all, where did it really begin? Two weeks ago on our first date (can't believe it's only been two weeks when it feels like we've been together forever!) or seven weeks ago when you came home? Or three years ago when we first met at Ubin?

Life is so full of quirks.

A chance encounter... mutual friends... Goo Goo Dolls... my 21st birthday... Rovers camp... all the little things and memories tying us together. Who would have guessed that after so long we'd end up being something more than just friends?

And how could I ever know how much I'd come to mean to you - and you to me - well, maybe if I'd known then just how I had impacted your life. You brought so much into my life, right from the beginning. I want to thank you for that. Even when you never knew.

I've been trying to tell you everything I feel. Still, I've never even come close to saying half of all that's in my heart. But that's ok. Sometimes, it's more than just words. I'll let the pictures do the talking ;)

Love you, baby.




























































0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home