Catch me if I fall

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tell me what you're afraid of


Again


Past the point of no return
You might watch me crash and burn again
Pick me up each time I fall
Somehow I don't heed your call again
Born of sinful mind
Oh Lord I'm driving blind into the rain
When will my heart bleed
If I never let it need you again

Yesterday you held my hand
Said I've got a great big plan for you
Well I'd like to tell you I believe
Instead I said I need reprieve from you
The world is closing in
On everything I've been, I lose
I know I'm coming down
And someday I'll come round to you

Will you wait for me
Or have I overstayed
Did you hear me pray
In my head
Broken all the rules
Am I too far gone
Are you moving on from me?

I think it's gonna take a while
Putting chapters back on file, away
Songs will fade and lights will dim
All the pretty boys will swim away
And I will take your hand
And I will understand your way
Lay down at your feet
I know that I am beat, today


Well here we go again. It feels like I've been here before... I think I was just here, in fact. Oh well. Time to stop running. And pray that this time I'll stop for good.

1 comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home